News & Events
Beauty Courses To Start Your Career
- March 14, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
Are you passionate about looking beautiful? Looking forward to learn makeup and hairdressing skills? Want to make a lasting impression with your looks and makeup? Zuri Beauty Academy (the best professional academy for makeup, skin and hair training) is the perfect place for you to make a career in beauty industry.
What does Beauty Industry mean?
Currently the beauty industry is in great demand and is one of the largest industries, which focuses mostly on enhancing the looks of a person by various methods and applications mainly focusing on hair, skin and nails. It also includes specialization in areas such as skin and hair treatments, hair styling and cutting, make up of Film / TV actors and cosmetology etc.
Career options in Beauty Industry
Every day the number of careers in beauty industry seems to be increasing at a fast pace. There are several reasons to pursue a career in this, but the main reason that attracts people to such a career is money. The popularity of this beauty industry increases your chances of making money. Following are some of the most popular careers in the beauty industry that one can pursue:
- Hair Stylist/ Hairdresser: If you love experimenting with hair and enjoy trying new hairstyles then this is the perfect career for you. Here you can specialize in hair cutting, hair care, hair styling and hair setting. And every day you deal with different types of hair such as wavy hair, curly hair and straight hair. You also get to understand the relationship between the type of hair and the hair colors best suited for them. Hairstylists should also have the ability to identify and treat different hair problems such as dandruff, hair loss and hair knots and must also have the knowledge regarding conditioners and serums for different types of hair as there are specific shampoos and conditioners for oily and dry hair. There is a great market for hairstylists as people will always need different haircuts and hairstyles.
- Beauty Therapists: In this you will give your clients professional treatments for skin, hair, face and the body which includes cleansing, facials, massages, threading, makeovers, skin treatments (bleaching and de-tanning), makeovers and much more. Beauty therapists also provide advice on skin care and hairstyling.
- Nail Technicians: Those who have creative nature will find a prefect career in nail industry. The nail technician mainly focuses on the maintenance of finger and toenails. Here you provide the client with nail modeling, nail art, manicures, pedicures, callus removal, cuticle grooming and synthetic nail treatments.
- Makeup artists/Beauticians: These specialize in makeup and hairstyling for weddings, TV/film artists and for some special occasions. Artistic makeup works can also be very well paid, especially in the world of photography and modeling. If you have the ability and skills to show a face to its full potential, as well as establish a good working rapport with the person in question, you can very well build a successful career in this Industry.
- Beauty Consultants/Advisors: They market cosmetic products and also help clients identify their hair / skin type and then advice them on how to treat minor ailments. They also offer advice on the usage of cosmetics, general advice on fitness / health, training and treatment given in yoga / health clubs / aerobics by specialists in physical exercise and fitness.
- Cosmetologist: They study everything that is related to beauty from regular skin and hair care regime to specialized techniques that improve and enhance the appearance of the person.
- Own a Business:It is possible that one day you may choose to have your own beauty business. The options are endless-work from home, manage a beauty salon or even operate a beauty training institute.
- Herbal Treatment: There are numerous side effects of artificial methods of beauty treatment. Those who use chemicals suffer from harmful effects of it on the skin in the long run which leads to premature aging and deterioration of the skin. This is the reason people are turning to herbal treatments to keep their skin in perfect conditions.
For details regarding the course click here: www.zuriacademy.com
Conclusion: Here at Zuri Beauty Academy we provide the best and internationally recognized courses in beauty. We are determined to help you realize and fulfill your dream of becoming a part of the ever-growing dynamic beauty industry. We are internationally accredited by CIBTAC UK, CIDESCO and IAO-USA.
For more details:
Zuri International Beauty Academy Pvt Ltd :
SCO 64-65, 3rd Floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh – 160022 India
Phone : 0172 5007882
Mobile : 09815789999,09501489999