Beauty Therapy Course in Chandigarh
Beauty Therapy Course in Chandigarh. A good career is one that offers a variety of options to use your skills for something in the field of interest. It is always comforting to know that your skills can be used in more than one type of work. The field of beauty therapy takes into account a series of different professional careers. When studying beauty therapy, you will learn skills that will allow you to work for another person or start your own beauty therapy business.
Beauty Therapist: Introduction
Beauty Therapy Course in Chandigarh
Beauty Therapy Course in Chandigarh. A beauty therapist is someone who is professionally trained and specializes in beauty treatments of the face and body. In addition to making your customers look beautiful, they are also responsible for making them feel good about themselves.
Career opportunities in Beauty Therapy
There are several major careers in beauty therapy:
- Beauty therapist: generally offers general beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures / pedicures, eye treatments and basic makeup. This can be inside a classroom or from home / mobile. In general, only diplomas or Level 2 are required to work in this field. It can be autonomous or employed.
- Nail technician: specializes in all types of nail services, including manicures / natural pedicures for nails, nail extensions and nails. This can be inside a classroom or from home / mobile. In general, diploma training requires at a minimum, many nail technicians are qualified in Level 2 and / or Level 3 as well.
- Make Up Artist: specializes in makeup treatments. It can be bridal / special makeup on special occasions, but there are also opportunities to enter the world of fashion, theater or special effects with proper training. In general, this is a role related to self-employment / independent work. Occasionally, it is possible to obtain some type of contract in the short or long term, p. with theatrical work. Generally, diploma training requires at a minimum, many makeup artists are qualified at level 2 and / or level 3 as well.
- Lash technician: specializes in eye treatments, in particular eyelash extensions, but can also offer eyelash / eyebrow coloring, eyebrow shaping and occasionally facials. It usually works at home or on mobile devices (since most salons prefer to have beauty therapists who can offer a wider range of treatments than the previous ones with the role of beauty therapist). Generally, diploma level training is only required if it will work for you.
- Holistic therapist / masseuse: specializes in offering a wide range of massage treatments and, sometimes, additional treatments such as candles for the ears or aromatherapy. This can be inside a classroom or from home / mobile. In general, only diplomas or Level 3 are required to work in this field (normally you can go directly to massage courses in Level 3 without any previous knowledge of beauty, since they are very different fields). It can be autonomous or employed.
For details regarding the courses click here: www.zuriacademy.com
Conclusion: Here at Zuri Beauty Academy we provide the best and internationally recognized courses in beauty. We are determined to help you realize and fulfill your dream of becoming a part of the ever-growing dynamic beauty industry. We are internationally accredited by CIBTAC UK, CIDESCO and IAO-USA.
For more details:
Zuri International Beauty Academy Pvt Ltd :
SCO 64-65, 3rd Floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh – 160022 India
Phone : 0172 5007882
Mobile : 09815789999,09501489999